Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ten things I am glad Missy didn't know about me before she agreed to marry me... 1) I've never had a sentimental attachment to an animal, 2) I hate popcorn...the taste of it, the smell of it..., 3) I love using ellipses when writing, 4) I am not handy...in fact I'll make it worse, 5) if left alone I'd never change my clothes all day no matter what I'm doing, 6) I hate talking on the phone (and talking in bed...Missy gets chatty at bedtime...come to think of it, Missy is always chatty), 7) I enjoy cigarettes, 8) I am a huge skeptic of all new, faddish science and dietary "breakthroughs", 9) I'm bad a finishing lists...

3 comments:

  1. This is from Eva:
    I understand if you smoke cigarettes, but actually enjoying them should be, like, a crime or something. You know the smoke that comes from them? IT SEEPS INTO YOUR LUNGS AND ROTS YOUR BRAIN AWAY. LIKE, TONS OF PEOPLE DIE EVERY YEAR! I SHOULD KNOW! Somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two months and 30 days later...
    Sorry, Dad. But really, smoking is gross. Just admit that.
    Now... I researched what... ellipses... is and I found... that really... they are... really... really... annoying if they... are over-used... and... all that.... jazz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 months and 10 days later:
    I... use... ellipses... too... while... writing...

    ReplyDelete